Monday, May 7, 2012

Relejar

Well, there is nothing like a 14 page paper and another 8 pager to make you want to write on your blog. I am still painfully aware of how terrible I am at updating this thing. I simply am not gifted at being in something and doing another thing (i.e. taking photos, writing on a blog, etc.). However, I this post is mostly for my own mental sanity. I need to remember what I am doing with my life…so I'll tell you.


I only have five days left in this beautiful country of Costa Rica. All of the students moved back to campus on Saturday with a big farewell party to our families. I spent my last night with my mom and sister at Quiznos at 10 pm…what else right? I am sure I will have another post in the near future describing my love for those two women. Also, going back way far, my parents came to visit for a week. We went to the hot springs, ate typical Costa Rican meals with my host family, went to a Catholic and Protestant church service on Easter, and spent some time relaxing on the beaches of Guanacaste. Then, I went to Nicaragua the next day for 8 days. Yet another post. A day later I went to the Caribbean for three days to live in hippieville. I learned a lot there and thrived on the delicious plants we ate. A day after that Hannah came to visit again! My time with her was very special and much needed for the both of us. Definitely restored my soul and got me excited to see other people who mean the world to me. Throughout all of this I have been slammed with homework and trying to finish up these classes. At the same time I have been processing a lot and trying to make some new decisions for my life…kind of overwhelming to do it all right now. Anyways, I will have two days here without classes to try and organize my thoughts. I get back to the US on Friday at midnight and leave for Lost Canyon Sunday afternoon. ROLLERCOASTER. 


Alright, must burrow myself back into this study hole. 


Chao. 



2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What EVEN are you saying right now?!?!?! jk

    come home already

    ReplyDelete